1. What time did you get up this morning? 640 a.m.
2. How do you like your steak? medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: The Possession. Creepy!!
4. What is your favourite TV show? Right now? Covert Affairs
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Washington state or Maine. Or Alaska. As long as my family came with me.
6. What did you have for breakfast? an apple
7. What is your favorite food? chinese
8. Foods you dislike? can’t think of any…
9. Favorite place to eat? Hunan’s Chinese in Bartlesville, OK
10. Favorite dressing? ranch
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? well, this is a confusing one. Right now I am borrowing my mom’s car, which is a 98 Mustang. I have a Neon that we are selling and won’t run. So I was driving our ’02 GMC Sierra, and my husband drove his one ton flatbed. But the flatbed is in the shop for a few weeks, he is in the truck, and I am in my mom’s car lol.
12. What are your favorite clothes? yoga pants and a loose tank top.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Alaska.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full!!
15. Where would you want to retire? wherever my grandbabies are
16. Favorite time of day? Would it be bad to say lunch lol?
17. Where were you born? Sedan, KS, a block from where I grew up.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? OSU football!!!
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Ralph Lauren Romance
20. What is your favorite face cream? I don’t really use any, just moisturizer.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? I don’t have kids, but my nephew’s swing was a life saver!! It was an old one that my mom used for my youngest sisters, who are 20 and 21.
22. People watcher? yes, definitely.
23. Are you a morning or night person? morning. I am usually falling asleep in my chair by 9p.m.
24. Do you have any pets? Max, a boston terrier who will lick you to death, Maddy, a boston terrier and runt of the litter, so she’s reallllly tiny, and Sierra, a rhodesian ridgeback who will try to eat your face off if she doesn’t like you.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? My sister is getting married next month!!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a wedding planner, an interior decorator, and a baker.
27. What is your favorite memory? Getting in a shark cage when we went to Hawaii
28. Are you a cat or dog person? dog person
29. Are you married? yes, for 5 years 🙂
30. Always wear your seat belt? eh, honestly, not around town, but I do if I’m going more than a few blocks.
31. Been in a car accident? nope.
32. Any pet peeves? Not doing something when you say you will, smacking your gum, making weird mouth noises. Oh, and this is going to sound really mean, but I don’t like/can’t handle it when someone is missing part of their finger and they try touch me. It freaks me out!
33. Favorite pizza toppings? chicken, pineapple, and onion!
34. Favorite flower? When I get flowers from someone, I would rather have a whole big basket of ‘fillers’ than a few roses…but I don’t think I have a ‘favorite’
35. Favorite ice cream? cake batter
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Arby’s. Which is weird, since I worked there and ate there for a year. The mushroom and swiss burger gets me everytime. With jalapeno poppers. MMMMMM.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? ZERO!
38. From whom did you get your last email? The teacher for the preschool board I’m on.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hobby. Lobby. Fo’ sho!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I bought a turquoise Schwinn bike!! and I LOVE it!!
41. Like your job? love it.
42. Broccoli? yes! I love it baked with a bit of garlic and lemon juice. Yum.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Hawaii– it was so beautiful there.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My sister, S, and I just had lunch.
45. What are you listening to right now? A Good Time on Yahoo Music radio
46. What is your favorite color? turquoise right now
47. How many tattoos do you have? one! a frog on my right hip. My hubby has a matching one. And yes, he gets made fun of!
48. coffe drinker? yes
If you have a blog, copy and paste this and fill it out for yourself!